DeKalb Blower RB Series
Radial Blade Fan & Blower Units
RB Series Fans feature Heavy Duty self-cleaning blades which is an excellent choice when dust or particulate are present in the application. They cannot only handle long shavings in the airstream, but also handle extremely abrasive and corrosive materials / atmosphere that may be present.
Heavy duty durable construction with patent pending features of hub and wheel design can withstand high temperature applications to 1800 Deg F. DeKalb Blower utilizes special alloys to handle corrosive fumes or abrasive materials from recirculating air or gases in hostile atmospheres.
Available in plug fan, exhaust blower, and also scroll housing or air diffuser configurations.
RB Series Specifications
Wheel diameters....14" to 40"
Maximum volume (cfm)....40,000
Maximum static pressure....32" W.G.
Special widths available
Radial Blade Fans are commonly used in environments that require air circulation that contains particulate matter and the blade is self cleaning.
- Heavy gauge continuously welded housings and air diffusers available
- Dynamically balanced wheels to assure smooth operation
- Available corrosion resistant and special alloys
- Lifting eyes are standard for ease of handling
- Self cleaning blade where dust or particulate are in the airstream