DeKalb Blower PAX Series
Axial Flow Fans in Single Flow and Reversible Flow Designs
PAX Series fans feature both solid and airfoil blades for maximum strength and efficiency. Great for high volume air applications at low static pressures.
Patent pending wheel features reinforce the impeller in high stress areas and increase life and durability for years of service.
PAX Series Specifications
Wheel diameters....15" to 72"
Maximum volume (cfm)....155,000
Maximum static pressure....4" W.G.
Temperatures to 1800 Deg F
Special sizing available
Axial Fans are commonly used for air handling operations that require high volumes of air flow and low static pressures.
- Patent Pending Design Impeller
- Heavy gauge plate continuously welded hub assemblies with single direction and reversible airflows available
- Dynamically balanced wheels to assure smooth operation
- Available corrosion resistant and special alloys
- Shaft seals available
- Available wheel shroud designs to allow most efficient airflow