DeKalb Blower BT Series
Backward Inclined Fan & Blower Units
Designed to handle large volumes of relatively clean air that encompasses a non-overloading horse power characteristic, which makes this design ideal for systems with fluctuating resistance. These fan units are more efficient than forward curve fans and generally are used for low to medium airflow and medium static pressure environments.
Backward inclined fan are used for clean-air applications to move high volumes of air at a variety of static pressures, such as in dust-collection systems. This centrifugal fan is offered in belt-driven, direct-driven, and direct-coupled arrangements along with various impeller and housing widths.
BT Series units are available with loose inlet cone or integral inlet cone configurations as one complete unit for ease of installation.
BT Series Specifications
Wheel diameters....12 1/4" to 40 1/4"
Maximum volume (cfm)....50,000
Maximum static pressure....12" W.G.
High temperature construction, temperatures up to 1300° F (704° C)
Larger and custom sizes available
Backwards Inclined Fans are commonly used for clean-air applications to move high volumes of air operating at a variety of static pressures.
- Heavy gauge continuously welded housings, reversible and rotatable
- High Temperature construction to 1300 deg. F. available
- Insulated and un-insulated exhaust fan housings
- Dynamically balanced wheels to assure smooth operation
- Available corrosion resistant and special alloys
- Lifting eyes are standard for ease of handling